The Baxters Break-Away System is designed to bring trailers safely to a stop by activating electric brakes, should a trailer be disconnected while driving. This type of safety system is required in most states on trailers rated over 3,000 GVW.
Note: Contact your department of transportation for complete towing law information.
Your trailer must have operational electric brakes before installation. Once you determine your trailer brakes work. find a secure location on your trailer to mount the Break-Away Box.
- Activates trailer brakes upon separation from the tow vehicle
- Built-in LED battery meter verifies battery charge
- LED's indicate: fully charged, re-charge, or charging
- Complete system includes: box, battery, charger, 7" switch, and hardware
- Includes charger
- 1-2 axle capacity
- 5-amp hour battery
- Side-Mount installation design
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Auto Parts Co PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review