Bilstein 50mm Custom B60 60mm Bore Lift Kit - Holden Colorado RG
The Ultimate in Big Bore Bilstein Kits
For the absolute ultimate in heavy duty offroad capabilities, look no further than the Bilstein B60. Featuring a massive 60mm monotube bore, the B60 shock absorber provides unsurpassed heat durability and precise handling.
Its monotube construction offers exceptional heat dissipation via huge oil volume, which in turn means improved overall durability and a consistent level of damping performance. The result? The Bilstein B60 shock absorber offers extremely high performance, making it the ultimate in heavy duty touring and offroad use.
The Bilstein B60 shock absorber is custom built from the ground up, with custom rates available as well, to suit your offroad suspension needs so that you can make the absolute most out of your vehicle in whatever you decide to put it through. Custom springs are also available to suit front struts. As an added benefit, the Bilstein B60 features the same serviceability as our B6 Offroad Bilstein range.
As each B60 is custom built for your vehicle, APC4WD will contact you after purchase to discuss vehicle weights and usage to ensure a perfect match.
This is a complete Bilstein B60 lift kit for a Holden Colorado RG 2012-on
The kit contains:
- 2x Bilstein B60 Front Struts Pre-Assembled with King Springs
- 2x Bilstein B60 Rear Shock absorbers
- 2x Raised Leaf Springs
- 1x Tailshaft Centre Bearing Spacer Kit
- 4x HD U Bolts
- 1x Polyurethane Bush Kit
- 2x Greasable Pins
- 2x Greasable Shackles
Important Notes for setting up your Vehicle Correctly:
- When selecting Springs to suit your lift, please Select Springs only to suit Current "CONSTANT" Loads Front and Rear.
- Towing Loads are not included in your Constant Load Calculations, as they are not "Constant" Loads.
- Please do not put Occasional Loads into your "Constant" Load determinations.
- Selecting a load rating that is too heavy for your setup will result in Poor Flex Off-Road, Compromised Suspension Travel & Rough Ride, and will cause damage to your new shock absorbers and other components by pushing them outside of their intended range.
- All lift heights stated are estimated lift heights, due to the large number of variables in each different vehicles setup and accessories.
- Approx Lift Height is 50mm
Check our Warranty Page
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Auto Parts Co PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.