Bilstein Ultimate Series Long Travel 2" Kit - Toyota Prado 150 Series (2009-On)
We have been working for a while on our Recipe for a Quality True Long Travel Lift Kit for 150 Series Prado's
We wanted to offer a few Big Gains with these kits as follows.
A Genuine Big Gain in Flex.
Improved Damping Rates in the Shock Absorbers to help cope with Rugged Terrain and Heavily Loaded Vehicles.
Adjustability in the front end to Correct Alignment angles when Raised & also enable further Droop over the OE arms.
With our Ultimate Kits, we have also added Upgraded HD Lower Rear Trailing Arms, An Upgraded Heavy Duty Adjustable Panhard Rod & Rear Swaybar Disconnect Pins to help Maximise Articulation.
We built this kit with the following:
- You get Longer Travel Front Struts & Rear Shocks, with Uprgraded Damping Rates to give more Off Road Capabilities & Improve Traction.
- The Kit uses Long Travel Upper Control Arms To Improve Articulation and add Extra Caster and Camber Adjustment.
- Kit also comes with Extended Adjustable Rear Swaybar Link Pins with Disconnect Pins.... These Link Pins will need to be Trimmed to Length of approx 30mm longer than OE Toyota Link Pins before installation.
- We have incorporated a Diff Drop Kit to improve CV Angles under all conditions.
- This kit also Contains Uprated Rear Lower Trailing Arms, Adjustable HD Panhard Rod
The kit contains:
- 2x Blackhawk Long Travel Upper Control Arms.
- 2x Long Travel Bilstein B6 Offroad Front Shock Absorbers (Circlip Height Adjustable)
- 2x King Springs Front Coil Springs
- 2x Heavy Duty Strut Top Mounts, including Pre-Assembly of Front Struts and Springs
- 2x Long Travel Bilstein B6 Offroad Rear Shock absorbers
- 2x King Springs Tapered Progressive Rate Rear Coil Springs
- 2x Upgraded Heavy Duty Thick Wall Rear Lower Trailing Arms
- 1x Upgraded Adjustable Heavy Duty Panhard Rod
- 2x Extended Rear Swaybar Link Pins
- 2x Rear Swaybar Disconnect Pins
- 1x Diff Drop Kit
This Kit is Designed to Fit: Toyota Prado 150 Series GX, GXL, Excluding KDSS ...... Excluding Kakadu. If you have a Kakadu, Please Contact us to Discuss Conversion Options.
Please Note: The Rear Coils in this Kit are a 0-150Kg only Coil. You will need to option Airbags for Loaded Vehicles or Heavy Towing.
Important Notes for setting up your Vehicle Correctly:
- When selecting Springs to suit your lift, please Select Springs only to suit Current "CONSTANT" Loads Front and Rear.
- Towing Loads are not included in your Constant Load Calculations, as they are not "Constant" Loads.
- Please do not put Occasional Loads into your "Constant" Load determinations.
- Selecting a load rating that is too heavy for your setup will result in Poor Flex Off-Road, Compromised Suspension Travel & Rough Ride, and will cause damage to your new shock absorbers and other components by pushing them outside of their intended range.
- All lift heights stated are estimated lift heights, due to the large number of variables in each different vehicles setup and accessories.
- Estimated Lift Height 750mm 2"
Check our Warranty Page
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Auto Parts Co PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.