Designed to withstand harsh Aussie conditions, the Darche range will keep you comfortable all year round, no matter where you camp.
ALL IN ONE INNOVATION
The all-new Nebula 2400 is built to tackle the Australian outdoors, and its convenient size measures wide and high enough to stand and sleep your small tribe. This four season canvas shelter provides simple setup, excellent cross flow ventilation, climate control, 360° panoramic views and multiple entry points. The Nebula 2400 can also be used as robust screen house with all four large entry/exit points converting to mesh screens. An optional tropical fly/awning is included to manage all conditions and keep you comfortable no matter where you camp. The unique design of the Nebula 2400 allows for near vertical walls with generous standing space, 2 large all weather gusset windows, internal storage pockets, easy to use trigger locking telescopic alloy poles and large canvas carry bag.
- Innovative design
- Convenient no fuss set up
- Proofed 280gsm poly/cotton ripstop canvas
- Superfine mesh
- Reinforced PVC 600gsm bucket floor
- Trigger locking black telescopic alloy poles (25mm Dia)
- Near vertical walls with generous head/standing space
- Four season use
- 360° panoramic views with class leading total insect management design
- Excellent cross-ventilation & climate control
- Convenient 4-way entry
- 2 large all weather gusset windows
- Use with or without the tropical fly/awning
- Storage pockets
- Canvas carry bag included
PACK DOWN/BAG SIZE: 450mm L x 1300mm W x 450mm H
Weight: 19kg (approx.)
Ideal For: 4x4 touring, general camping, hunting & fishing trips.
- Single - 2400mm x 2400mm x 1800mm
NOTE: Furniture in pictures is not included. This listing is for the Tent Only.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Auto Parts Co PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.