Darche Urban Safari 260 Tent
Fast & Easy to Set up & Pack Down
The Safari 260 is a 2-4 person tent specifically designed for fast and easy setup and pack down. With one easy to use internal alloy trigger lock pole, the Safari 260 is compact and hassle-free, convenient for campers and tourers on the move. An alternative internal trigger lock A-Frame is available (sold separately) for those who prefer extra sleeping room and floor space. Featuring a massive 2000mm water head and a carry bag with two grab handles, this is just the beginning of this feature packed tent.
Bring your Safari 260 to another dimension with optional zip on awning walls, giving you additional shade, wind protection and privacy.
- Large zip on/off front awning
- Optional zip on awning walls available (sold separately)
- One internal alloy trigger lock pole
- Internal pole locating pad
- Optional internal trigger lock A-Frame available (sold separately)
- Two adjustable trigger lock alloy awning poles
- Seam sealed & proofed 260gsm poly/cotton ripstop canvas
- Heavy duty 320gsm PVC bucket floor
- 3 water shedding zip up gusset windows
- 3 gusset vents for excellent ventilation in all weather conditions
- ‘U’ shaped front access
- Pocketed zippered power cord inlet
- Convenient internal gear pockets
- Heavy duty pegs and guy ropes
- Carry bag included
Size: 260cm L x 260cm W x 210cm H
DARCHE MAX-TREME® SWAGS - LIFETIME (EXCLUSIONS APPLY)
DARCHE AIR-VOLUTION™ - 2 YEARS
DARCHE SWAGS - 2 YEARS
DARCHE TENTS AND SHELTERS - 2 YEARS
SLEEPING GEAR - 1 YEAR
GEAR AND SWAG BAGS - 5 YEARS
FURNITURE - 2 YEARS
DARCHE ROOF TOP TENTS - 2 YEARS
AWNINGS, ANNEXES - 1 YEAR
Darche will replace or repair any Darche product at its discretion that is subject to faulty manufacturing or workmanship including materials.
The above warranty is limited to manufacturing and materials defects. Not including damage caused by misuse or abuse, wear and tear, condensation, extreme weather, accidents, incorrect set up, damage caused by mould, insects, animals or children. This also excludes broken poles and damage caused by a jammed, snagged zipper or excessive force applied to zipper causing failure. For the Air-Volution swags and tents, this also excludes accidental puncture or piercing of air-poles.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and failure does not amount to a major failure.
* Due to our policy of continual product development, the specifications, colours and features may vary.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Auto Parts Co PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.