Dobinsons MRR 40-45mm Lift Kit - Holden Colorado 7 & Trailblazer (11/2012-2021)
This is a complete Dobinsons MRR Lift Kit to suit a Holden Colorado 7 & Trailblazer (11/2012-2021)
The Dobinsons MRR lift kit is the ultimate in lift kits for your 4WD. It combines the known quality of Dobinsons components with the performance of a Monotube Remote Reservoir 50mm bore shock and is height adjustable, meaning you can fine tune your ride height to your desired look, or to increase lost height when new accessories have been fitted
The kit contains:
- 2x Dobinsons MRR Front Shock absorbers
- 2x Dobinsons Front Coil Springs
- 2x Dobinsons MRR Rear Shock absorbers
- 2x Dobinsons Rear Coil Springs
Dobinsons Spring and Suspension’s shock development team have had over 40 years of combined experience in monotube shock absorber design and development. Dobinsons in their pursuit to supply unmatched quality suspension components undertook a shock absorber development programme now several years in the making. This development programme has lead to the release of a premium range of monotube remote reservoir shock absorbers, the MRR series.
The MRR series has been produced from the highest quality components available and has been built to a quality standard, not a price. The time, expense and expertise that Dobinsons have invested into producing the MRR series has resulted in a shock absorber of superior quality that will provide the ultimate in performance, handling and vehicle comfort no matter what you throw at them.
Important Notes for setting up your Vehicle Correctly:
- When selecting Springs to suit your lift, please Select Springs only to suit Current "CONSTANT" Loads Front and Rear.
- Towing Loads are not included in your Constant Load Calculations, as they are not "Constant" Loads.
- Please do not put Occasional Loads into your "Constant" Load determinations.
- Selecting a load rating that is too heavy for your setup will result in Poor Flex Off-Road, Compromised Suspension Travel & Rough Ride, and will cause damage to your new shock absorbers and other components by pushing them outside of their intended range.
- All lift heights stated are estimated lift heights, due to the large number of variables in each different vehicles setup and accessories.
- Estimated Lift Height 40-45mm
Check our Warranty Page
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Auto Parts Co PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.