Every 4WDer needs a UHF radio, whether it is for communicating car to car in a convoy, organising a recovery or calling for help when something goes wrong.
The compact radio with big features.
The Midland ML801 is a compact but rugged radio that can be mounted with the speaker facing up or down.
Suitable for most installations, this sturdy unit will prove its super tough and repliable.
it’s tough reliability for a long time Output Power: 5 Watts
- CB Channels - RX/TX: 80
- CB Frequency Range: 476.425 ~ 477.4125MHz
- Channel Width: 12.5kHz narrowband
- Power Source nominal: 13.8V
- Microphone: MK801 w RJ45 Connector
- Base Speaker Power: 2W Max
- Digital Coded Squelch DCS: 104
- Interference Eliminator CTCSS: 50
- Duplex Capability: Yes
- Channel Memory Scan: Yes
- LCD Display: Segment
- Backlit LCD & Keypad: Light Blue adjustable
- Flip LCD: Yes
- External Speaker Jack: Yes
- TX/RX Indicator: Yes
- Scanning Receive Functions: Yes
- Key Lock: Yes
- Key Beep On/Off: Yes
- Auto Squelch: Yes
- Typical Range: 18km Line of Sight
- Max absorption current in TX: 1.3A
- Max operating temperature: 50
- Dimensions excl Bracket: 103W x 24H x 85D m
- Standard Microphone
- Microphone Hanger
- DC Power Cord
- Mounting Bracket
- Instruction Manual
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Auto Parts Co PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.