Polyair Load Assisting Airbag Kit - Ford Ranger PJ-PK (12/2006-10/2011)
If you're planning on adding some serious load on your standard suspension then the 'Bellows' kit is a must for you. With the Airbags Engineered to handle up to 2200kgs of load support, which far exceeds the Vehicles Carrying Capacity it allows you to move what you need, when you need.
The Polyair 'Bellows Series' are tailored to work with Standard & also Aftermarket (raised) suspension, and are available for a wide range of rear leaf sprung vehicles and custom applications.
The Bellows series is engineered for commercial loads, motor homes and the ever popular single & dual cab utes for work or play.
- Available in Standard Height or 2" Raised Height.
- Polyair Dislocate Airbag Cradle Kit to Maximise Articulation Off Road.
Features and benefits of the Polyair Bellows System
- Rugged 2-ply fabric reinforced air springs are built like a tyre.
- Fully air adjustable, to keep your vehicle riding level and comfortable, whether loaded, towing or light, on any road conditions.
- Engineered to be easy to install in two hours or less.
- Up to 2200kg (5,000 lbs) of leveling capacity.* (Exceeds Vehicle Capabilities)
- Air adjustable from 5 to 100 psi, for maximum comfort to maximum load support.
- Easy to install, with full illustrated instructions.
- Quick connecting easy-to-use engineered polymer air fittings.
- Tough, reinforced air bellows for long-lasting strength.
- 2 year, unlimited km warranty
- Two Air Springs
- Two Installation Valves
- All Fittings
- All Necessary Mounting Hardware
- Detailed Installation Instructions
- All kits are designed to suit your Specific Vehicle
- Ford Ranger PJ-PK (12/2006-10/2011)
Check our Warranty Page
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Auto Parts Co PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.