Roadsafe ƒ??Lift FXƒ?? Lifting Block Kit.
If the factory leaves in your vehicle are coping ok with your everyday needs, these are an effective, easy way to raise your rear end legally.
The lift blocks feature a machined tapered face to correctly align the pinion angle as a result of the newly installed lift block, reducing the likelihood of increased driveline vibrations with the increased ride height. Roadsafe designed, this new feature is a perfect addition to these applications.
- 2x 45mm Lifting Blocks
- 4x U-Bolts
- All associated fitting hardware required, including Centre Bolts and Brake Spacers if needed
- Mazda BT-50 Gen2 (11/2011-On)
Important Notes for setting up your Vehicle Correctly:
- When selecting Springs to suit your lift, please Select Springs only to suit Current "CONSTANT" Loads Front and Rear.
- Towing Loads are not included in your Constant Load Calculations, as they are not "Constant" Loads.
- Please do not put Occasional Loads into your "Constant" Load determinations.
- Selecting a load rating that is too heavy for your setup will result in Poor Flex Off-Road, Compromised Suspension Travel & Rough Ride, and will cause damage to your new shock absorbers and other components by pushing them outside of their intended range.
- All lift heights stated are estimated lift heights, due to the large number of variables in each different vehicles setup and accessories.
Check our Warranty Page
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Auto Parts Co PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.