Every 4WDer needs a UHF radio, whether it is for communicating car to car in a convoy, organising a recovery or calling for help when something goes wrong.
The UH510-2 Twin Pack is in a new smart and rugged proof design with carabiner clip and a must for those that need to remain connected.
The UH510 is the ultimate in UHF communications and built for rugged Australian and New Zealand conditions makes it ideal for Bushwalking, Hiking, Snow Fields and remain connected to the Campsite. Uniden's reliability and experience in UHF makes this unit ideal for the professional who needs to keep in touch with the outside world. The UH510 offers the finest components, engineering and styling and offers outstanding performance in virtually all conditions and situations, just what you would expect from Uniden.
The UH510 is a 1W UHF Radio Built Rugged for Australian/New Zealand conditions and giving you up 7+km in range. Ultra Compact in design, the UH510 is a 80 UHF Channel Radio with CTCSS, large channel display with backlit and many more features.
- Designed and Engineered in Japan
- 80 UHF Channels*
- 1 Watt Maximum TX Output Power
- Large Channel Display with Backlight
- Backlit LCD Display
- Digital Coded Squelch (DCS)
- TX Power Hi/Lo
- Range Extender (Duplex) Capability
- VOX Hands Free Capable
- Interference Eliminator (38 CTCSS Codes)
- Auto Battery Save and Low Battery Alert
- Roger Beep
- Busy Channel Lockout Function
- Keypad Lock
- Auto Squelch
- 5 Different Calling Tones
- Built-in Headset Jack
- 2 x UH510 UHF Radio
- 2 x Ni-MH 800mAh Battery Pack
- 2 x Carabiner Clip
- 2 x Belt Clip
- 1 x AC Adaptor
- 1 x Desktop Charge Cradle
Check our Warranty Page
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Auto Parts Co PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.