Bilstein 50mm Lift Kit - Toyota Prado Grande 120 Series Conversion Kit
For over 50 years Bilstein have been the leaders in Monotube Shock Absorber technology. Each Bilstein B6 Offroad shock absorber is assembled by hand in Germany, and the B6 Offroad shocks are designed and tested in Australia, to suit the harsh conditons that Australia throws at them. No matter if it is your daily driver, or a nation-wide tourer, Bilstein shocks will be able to handle it.
This is a complete Bilstein B6 Offroad & King Springs Conversion kit for a Toyota Prado 120 Series Grande with Airbag Rear Suspension.
These kits come with Front Struts Pre-Assembled.
The kit contains:
- 2x Bilstein B6 Offroad Front Shock Absorbers
- 2x King Front Coil Springs
- 2x Bilstein B6 Offroad Rear Shock absorbers
- 2x King 120 Series Grande Conversion Rear Coil Springs 0-100kg load
- 2x Strut Top Mounts
- Toyota Prado 120 Series Grande (2003-2009)
Fitment of this kit will require the factory air suspension to be deleted from the vehicle, including removal of the air compressor. An airbag lamp may illuminate on the dash.
Important Notes for setting up your Vehicle Correctly:
- When selecting Springs to suit your lift, please Select Springs only to suit Current "CONSTANT" Loads Front and Rear.
- Towing Loads are not included in your Constant Load Calculations, as they are not "Constant" Loads.
- Please do not put Occasional Loads into your "Constant" Load determinations.
- Selecting a load rating that is too heavy for your setup will result in Poor Flex Off-Road, Compromised Suspension Travel & Rough Ride, and will cause damage to your new shock absorbers and other components by pushing them outside of their intended range.
- All lift heights stated are estimated lift heights, due to the large number of variables in each different vehicles setup and accessories.
Check our Warranty Page
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Auto Parts Co PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.