Bilstein Performance Series Long Travel 50-75mm Front Lift Kit - Holden Colorado RGRated 5/5 based on 1 reviews.
After Lots of R&D on our own in-house Colorado & Customer Vehicles, we are proud to release what we believe is the Best Quality True Long Travel Front Lift Kit for RG Colorado
We wanted to offer a few Big Gains with these kits as follows.
- A Genuine Big Gain in Flex.
- We achieved 7 inches of Overall Travel in the front end.
- We focused on Reliability of the vehicle.
We didnƒ??t want to throw a big lift at it & have it break every time you go out 4WDing.
With that in mind, we have set the ride heights and travel limits on this kit within working limits of the driveline & steering system.
- We have the Front of ours set up at approx 75mm Front Lift which sits nicely on 33's as per our vehicle pictured, whilst still maintaining good weight transfer for braking performance when paired with a 40-50mm rear leaf pack.
We built this kit with the following:
- You get Longer Travel Front Struts with Damping Rates Tuned to suit the Vehicle, with safe Droop Lengths keeping the Factory Rack and Tie Rod End Limitations in mind.
- Increased Flex Overall improves Off Road Capabilities & Improves Traction.
- We have optimised the Kit with Tapered Progressive Rate King Springs where availableto aid with the Extra Flex Benefits.
The kit contains:
- 2x Long Travel Bilstein B6 Offroad Front Custom Built Struts (Circlip Height Adjustable)
- 2x King Springs Front Coil Springs
- 2x Heavy Duty Strut Top Mounts, including Pre-Assembly of Front Struts and Springs
This Kit is Designed to Fit: Holden Colorado (RG 2012-2016) Note: Does not suit 09/2016-On Facelifted models.
Important Note: When fitting this kit to your vehicle, it will require supporting modifications including upper control arms and a diff drop kit (both available in our store) to ensure it will work correctly.
Please allow up to 2 weeks lead time, as we Custom build this kit.
Important Notes for setting up your Vehicle Correctly:
- When selecting Springs to suit your lift, please Select Springs only to suit Current "CONSTANT" Loads Front and Rear.
- Towing Loads are not included in your Constant Load Calculations, as they are not "Constant" Loads.
- Please do not put Occasional Loads into your "Constant" Load determinations.
- Selecting a load rating that is too heavy for your setup will result in Poor Flex Off-Road, Compromised Suspension Travel & Rough Ride, and will cause damage to your new shock absorbers and other components by pushing them outside of their intended range.
- All lift heights stated are estimated lift heights, due to the large number of variables in each different vehicles setup and accessories.
- Estimated Lift Height 50mm or 75mm
Check our Warranty Page
Best coil overs on the marketBy: Jack Coggin on 19 September 2021The long travel bilstein’s are the way to go, throughout its travel it is a very comfortable ride. Combined with UCA it is the ultimate setup. Not to mention how much more flex that is achieved from the long travel in the front and extended rear shackles through them is incredible.