After 4 years of design, engineering, and rigorous testing on some of Australia’s most challenging terrain, we present the Clearview Next Gen Mirror.
As industrial strength as our original mirror, our Next Gen mirror offers not just superior vision as a towing mirror but also greatly improves your view and safety as your regular driving mirror.
- ADR Compliant – Legal Australia Wide!
- Smaller head than Original Mirror
- Sturdy steel arm construction with telescopic 2 stage slide out extension
- Attaches to your original vehicle mirror mounts
- 3 telescopic arm positions: Normal driving position, First towing position, Extended towing position
- Large top flat glass for optimum vision and safety with optional electronic adjustability.
- Choice of Manual Fold or Power Fold base
- Repositioned manually adjustable convex bottom mirror to sit higher above the window line improving visibility
- Smaller frame size and overall shape reduces wind resistance
- 3 in 1 Category 6 LED indicator light available: Includes clearance light & courtesy light - both need to be hard wired
- Sits back in close to the car when not towing
- Extends only 351mm from vehicle when retracted – 3” closer than the original Clearview generation
- Extends up to 531mm from vehicle at full extension and 448mm at middle Position
- Toyota Prado 150 Series
NOTE IF SELECTING CAMERA OPTION: Clearview Accessories do not provide an aftermarket solution for the cameras. At this stage, we must transfer the camera from the original mirror and install to the Clearview Mirrors. We suggest having the cameras fitted by a qualified dealer. This is not a feature available for vehicles that do not contain a camera in the OEM mirror. Installing cameras to the Next Gen is a lot easier to install than the Original mirror head. You just remove the cap underneath the head, insert camera and re-attach cap underneath the head again.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Auto Parts Co PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.