Dobinsons 0-100mm 0-4" Raised MRR Front Shocks - Toyota Landcruiser 76/78/79 Series (1999-On)
Monster 60mm Bore Remote Res Shocks
This is one pair of Dobinsons MRR Front Shocks to suit: Toyota Landcruiser 76/78/79 Series (1999-On)
With serious 4WD owners now pushing their vehicles through harder, harsher terrain with more accessories fitted to their 4×4’s than ever before Dobinsons saw the need for a no compromise, performance engineered shock absorber that offers the ultimate in performance. After years of research, development Dobinsons Produced and have continued to evolve the Monotube Remote Reservoir shock absorbers.
The MRR series has been produced from the highest quality components available and has been built to a quality standard, not a price. The time, expense and expertise that Dobinsons have invested into producing the MRR series has resulted in a shock absorber of superior quality that will provide the ultimate in performance, handling and vehicle comfort no matter what you throw at them.
The kit Includes:
- 2x Dobinsons MRR Shocks (Front)
- Please Select Your Lift Height When Ordering
- Available in Standard Height up to 4" 100mm Raised
- For all Shocks to suit Lifts above 2" 50mm, accomodating mods like extended Brake Hoses, Panhard Rods & Bump Stops etc will be required.
- Please Only order the appropriate Shock Absorbers to suit the lift you have in your Vehicle.
- When the Open Length of a Shock increases for a larger lift capability, so does the Closed Length of the Shock Absorber......You CANNOT just stick 4" Shocks in with a 2" Coil !!
Check our Warranty Page
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Auto Parts Co PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.