Dobinsons 75mm 3" Long Travel Monotube IMS Lift Kit - Nissan Navara NP300
Adjustable for fine tuning Front Ride Height
This is a True Long Travel Kit to suit Nissan Navara NP300 (2015-On)
Featuring all the same features as the Dobinsons MRR lift kit minus the remote reservoir, The Dobinsons IMS IFP lift kit is great for those who don't need a remote reservoir, or don't want to have the hassle of mounting the reservoir. It combines the known quality of Dobinsons components with the performance of a Monotube 50mm bore shock and is height adjustable, meaning you can fine tune your ride height to your desired look, or to increase lost height when new accessories have been fitted
This is a complete Dobinsons Monotube IFP lift kit for a Nissan Navara NP300 with coil rear suspension
The kit contains:
- 2x Dobinsons Long Travel IMS Adjustable Front Shock absorbers
- 2x Dobinsons Front Coil Springs
- 2x Dobinsons Long Travel IMS Rear Shock absorbers
- 2x Dobinsons Rear Coil Springs
- 2x Blackhawk Long Travel Upper Control Arms
- 2x Adjustable Rear Swaybar Links
- 1x 2-4" Adjustable Headlight Alignment Bracket Kit
- Rear Swaybar Extension & HID Headlight Alignment Kit
Will be required on all vehicles equipped with HID Headlights to reset headlight aim after fitting Suspension Lift & is strongly recommended on all vehicles to help reset Swaybar Angles after a lift is fitted to help maximise Travel
- On HID equipped Vehicles, use all 3 parts in the kit.
- On Non HID equipped Vehicles, just use the Swaybar Links in the kit.
Important Notes for setting up your Vehicle Correctly:
- When selecting Springs to suit your lift, please Select Springs only to suit Current "CONSTANT" Loads Front and Rear.
- Towing Loads are not included in your Constant Load Calculations, as they are not "Constant" Loads.
- Please do not put Occasional Loads into your "Constant" Load determinations.
- Selecting a load rating that is too heavy for your setup will result in Poor Flex Off-Road, Compromised Suspension Travel & Rough Ride, and will cause damage to your new shock absorbers and other components by pushing them outside of their intended range.
- All lift heights stated are estimated lift heights, due to the large number of variables in each different vehicles setup and accessories.
- Front Lift Height approx 3" 75mm
- Rear Lift Height approx 2" 50mm
- For Series 3 onwards the Rear End already sit higher than the earlier models so lift is approx 20-30mm in Rear.
Check our Warranty Page
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Auto Parts Co PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.