A DC to DC charger is the most effective way to recharge & maintain a 4WD or caravan dual battery. "Set & Forget" digital controls ensure the battery is fully charged and maintained without the risk of overcharging. Its been built tough to protect against dust and mositure. Ideal for 4WDs, caravans, camper vans, pop tops & camper trailers fitted with dual battery systems.
Ideal for charging dual / secondary batteries, campers, caravans and portable battery packs while driving or via solar.
The charger uses digitised automation to charge and maintain your battery, including automatic
solar detection, so you can set it, forget it, and go exploring.
- Microchip Monitoring and Control
- Fully Automatic High Frequency Multi-Stage Charging
- Pulse Mode Technology To Extend Battery Life
- Internal Temperature Monitoring and Output Control
- Short Circuit and Overcharge Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection For Input and Output
- Thermal Overload Protection
- Solar Input Overload Protection
- Comprehensive Instruction Manual Included
- DIY easy to install unit
- Set and forgot battery selection
- Easy to read display
- Main battery cut off at 12.3v
- Heavy Duty Aluminium Case and Mounting Brackets
- Solar can automatically start once main battery is isolated
- DC battery input: 12.8 – 16.0 Volts
- Solar input: 13.0 – 27.0 Volts
- Output/charging voltage: 13.3 – 16.2V (stops charging when alternator output or vehicle battery below 12.3V)
- DC output current: 20A
- Solar output current: 20A
- Minimum start voltage: 1.5 Volts – for battery being charged
- 12 months warranty *Conditions apply
Check our Warranty Page
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Auto Parts Co PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.