Terratuff SEPR8R Oil Catch Can - Toyota HIlux N80 2015-current & Toyota Fortuner
Inlet manifold pollution is the enemy of any diesel engine, particularly the Common Rail high efficiency engines that make up the majority of current 4x4s. To counter this Process West have developed the TERRATUFF SEPR8R, an advanced catch can system for your 4x4 that uses state of the art industrial filtration methods and integrates them into a seamless and properly engineered kit that will bolt directly to your 4x4.
- Billet Aluminium Construction
- High flow internal filter system
- Washable filter system
- No ongoing costs after fitment (no need to purchase replacement filters)
- Toyota Hilux N80 (also known as Revo) 2.8L 2015-current+
- Toyota Fortuner AN160 2015-Current
TERRATUFF SEPR8R Design Philosophy
The heart of the Process West SEPR8R system is a uniquely designed Catch Can with a sophisticated internal filtration system that takes the oil polluted air coming from the rocker cover of your diesel and scrubs the oil mist from it before the gas then goes back into the inlet manifold. From the factory this 'air cleaning' doesn't take place, so the oil that comes out of the rocker cover ends up filling the intercooler and inlet system resulting in both reduced performance and economy over time.
TERRATUFF SEPR8R Installation
Every TERRATUFF SEPR8R comes as a complete bolt on kit to fit your vehicle. With the TERRATUFF SEPR8R kit you will receive the billet aluminium catch can with internal filtration system, a precision bracket to bolt into your engine bay, moulded hoses for 'plug and play' perfect fitment, along with the required clamps and mounting hardware. There is also a complete instruction booklet included with every TERRATUFF SEPR8R making its fitment a genuine DIY application.
TERRATUFF SEPR8R Technical Specifications
TERRATUFF SEPR8R offers the following features
- Manufactured from Billet Aluminium with removable lid and filtration assembly of 650ml capacity
- Over Pressure relief valve incorporated to prevent system malfunction in the case of blockage
- Drain port incorporated into main housing with optional drain valve available
- Unique pleated stainless steel filtration system that is anti-clog, washable/reusable with low restriction 50um filtering
- Laser cut bracket specifically designed for each vehicle
- Moulded temperature resistance houses shaped for the engine bay of each vehicle
- High quality clamps and mounting hardware
- Installation instructions included
|Brand||Terratuff by Process West|
Check our Warranty Page
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Auto Parts Co PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.