25-50mm EFS XTR Lift Kit Toyota Landcruiser 100 Series IFS (1998-2007)
Enhanced 4WD Suspension is a quality driven product that has been proven in 4WD competitions throughout Australia & pushed to the limits by 4WD enthusiasts around the world.
This is a complete EFS XTR lift kit for a Toyota Landcruiser 100 Series IFS
The kit contains:
- 2x EFS XTR Front Shock Absorbers
- 2x EFS HD Upgraded Front Torsion Bars Adjustable from 0-50mm of Lift
- 1x Lower Control Arm Brace Kit
- 2x EFS XTR Rear Shock absorbers
- 2x EFS Raised Rear Coil Springs
Please choose your engine from the menu, as Petrol and Diesel use different Length Torsion Bars.
Note: We Very Stronly Recommend a Diff Drop Kit as shown in our listing pictures for lifts in the front end of over 25mm to asist with CV Shaft Angles.
Important Notes for setting up your Vehicle Correctly:
- When selecting Springs to suit your lift, please Select Springs only to suit Current "CONSTANT" Loads Front and Rear.
- Towing Loads are not included in your Constant Load Calculations, as they are not "Constant" Loads.
- Please do not put Occasional Loads into your "Constant" Load determinations.
- Selecting a load rating that is too heavy for your setup will result in Poor Flex Off-Road, Compromised Suspension Travel & Rough Ride, and will cause damage to your new shock absorbers and other components by pushing them outside of their intended range.
- All lift heights stated are estimated lift heights, due to the large number of variables in each different vehicles setup and accessories.
Check our Warranty Page
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Auto Parts Co PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.