Bilstein APC Long Travel 50-75mmm Lift Kit - Gen 3 Mazda BT-50 3.0Ltr Dual Cab (09/2020-On)
For over 50 years Bilstein have been the leaders in Monotube Shock Absorber technology. Each Bilstein B6 Offroad shock absorber is assembled by hand in Germany, and the B6 Offroad shocks are designed and tested in Australia, to suit the harsh conditons that Australia throws at them. No matter if it is your daily driver, or a nation-wide tourer, Bilstein shocks will be able to handle it.
Designed specifically to suit off-road vehicles, the Bilstein B6 Offroad gas-pressure shock absorber is the perfect suspension solution. This version of the Bilstein B6 shock absorber has been adapted to fulfil Australian 4 Wheel Drive requirements. The Bilstein B6 Offroad shock absorber has been developed to reduce the kind of undesirable handling dynamics such as uncontrolled movements that are so inherent in 4WDs thanks to their high structure.
This is a complete Bilstein Long Travel lift kit for a Gen 3 Mazda BT-50 3.0Ltr (09/2020-On)
This is a True Long Travel Bilstein kit . We have worked in Conjunction with Bilstein Australia to make this Kit.
These Struts are the normal Bilstein Raised Struts good for 0-2" like everyone else is using, but we have Modifications done by Bilstein Australia to our Specifications.
- We have them modified internally to increase Travel in the Strut for Maximum Droop and Articulation.
- We have extra Circlip Grooves machined into them to offer greater flexibility for front end height adjustment.
Other Struts available do not maximise all of the Droop available in the New D-Max.
Most Struts fall well short of the Upper Control Arm touching the Factory Droop Limiting Stop, so we have modified these to use all of the Droop and Wheel travel available.
The Struts are suitable for 0-3" Lift.
- We will only send them out Pre-Assembled at 2" 50mm until Good Aftermarket UCA's become available for this vehicle.
- These are adjustable up to 3" once aftermarket UCA's are available.
- A Diff Drop Kit is Recommended at 50mm of lift with these Struts
- A Diff Drop Kit is Needed with these Struts to prevent CV binding if you have modified the FactoryDroop Limiting Stops.
The kit contains:
- 2x Long Travel Bilstein B6 Offroad Performance Front Shock Absorbers for 50-75mm of lift
- 2x King Springs Front Springs
- 2x Long Travel Bilstein B6 Offroad Performance Rear Shock Absorbers for 50-65mm of lift
- 2x Raised EFS Leaf Springs
- 4x HD U Bolts
- 1x Polyurethane Bush Kit
- Rear Brake Hose Spacer Kit
Important Notes for setting up your Vehicle Correctly:
- When selecting Springs to suit your lift, please Select Springs only to suit Current "CONSTANT" Loads Front and Rear.
- Towing Loads are not included in your Constant Load Calculations, as they are not "Constant" Loads.
- Please do not put Occasional Loads into your "Constant" Load determinations.
- Selecting a load rating that is too heavy for your setup will result in Poor Flex Off-Road, Compromised Suspension Travel & Rough Ride, and will cause damage to your new shock absorbers and other components by pushing them outside of their intended range.
- All lift heights stated are estimated lift heights, due to the large number of variables in each different vehicles setup and accessories.
- Estimated Front Lift Height 50-55mm
- Estimated Rear Lift Height 45-50mm
Check our Warranty Page
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Auto Parts Co PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.