Bilstein APC Long Travel 50-75mmm Lift Kit - Isuzu RG D-Max Dual Cab (08/2020-On)
For over 50 years Bilstein have been the leaders in Monotube Shock Absorber technology. Each Bilstein B6 Offroad shock absorber is assembled by hand in Germany, and the B6 Offroad shocks are designed and tested in Australia, to suit the harsh conditons that Australia throws at them. No matter if it is your daily driver, or a nation-wide tourer, Bilstein shocks will be able to handle it.
Designed specifically to suit off-road vehicles, the Bilstein B6 Offroad gas-pressure shock absorber is the perfect suspension solution. This version of the Bilstein B6 shock absorber has been adapted to fulfil Australian 4 Wheel Drive requirements. The Bilstein B6 Offroad shock absorber has been developed to reduce the kind of undesirable handling dynamics such as uncontrolled movements that are so inherent in 4WDs thanks to their high structure.
This is a complete Bilstein Long Travel lift kit for an Isuzu RG D-Max (08/2020-On)
We have worked in Conjunction with Bilstein Australia to make this Long Travel Kit.
These Struts are the normal Bilstein Raised Struts good for 0-2" like everyone else has access to, but we have Modifications done by Bilstein Australia to our Specifications.
- We have them modified internally to increase Travel in the Strut for Maximum Droop and Articulation.
- We have extra Circlip Grooves machined into them to offer greater flexibility for front end height adjustment.
These Struts are suitable for 0-3" Lift.
- A Diff Drop Kit is Strongly Recommended with these Struts
- Upper Control Arms are Required for 3" Lift.
The kit contains:
- 2x Long Travel Bilstein B6 Offroad Performance Front Shock Absorbers for 50-75mm of lift
- 2x King Springs Front Springs
- 2x Long Travel Bilstein B6 Offroad Performance Rear Shock Absorbers for 50-65mm of lift
- 2x Raised EFS Leaf Springs
- 4x HD U Bolts
- 1x Polyurethane Bush Kit
- Rear Brake Hose Spacer Kit
Important Notes for setting up your Vehicle Correctly:
- When lifting the Front in these they are very sensitive to changes on Height with the Steering Geometry.
- They will sit Extremely High with Bad Toe in and Positive Camber until wheel aligned.
- ** It is Critical not to fit Heavy Duty Springs to suit Accessories that are not fitted yet fitted, or you are going to have problems with alignment and electronics **
- We recommend fitting Accessories 1st and then set the Suspension up to cope with them.
- Front Ride Height can vary by as much as 20-25mm before and after alignment on this model.
- Height Measurements cannot be done until the vehicle is wheel aligned.
- We recommend vehicles are not driven until they are Wheel aligned.
- When selecting Springs to suit your lift, please Select Springs only to suit Current "CONSTANT" Loads Front and Rear.
- Towing Loads are not included in your Constant Load Calculations, as they are not "Constant" Loads.
- Please do not put Occasional Loads into your "Constant" Load determinations.
- Selecting a load rating that is too heavy for your setup will result in Poor Flex Off-Road, Compromised Suspension Travel & Rough Ride, and will cause damage to your new shock absorbers and other components by pushing them outside of their intended range.
- All lift heights stated are estimated lift heights, due to the large number of variables in each different vehicles setup and accessories.
Check our Warranty Page
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Auto Parts Co PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.