Bilstein 50mm Lift Kit - Landcruiser 79 Series Dual Cab (2012-On)
For over 50 years Bilstein have been the leaders in Monotube Shock Absorber technology. Each Bilstein B6 Offroad shock absorber is assembled by hand in Germany, and the B6 Offroad shocks are designed and tested in Australia, to suit the harsh conditons that Australia throws at them. No matter if it is your daily driver, or a nation-wide tourer, Bilstein shocks will be able to handle it.
Designed specifically to suit off-road vehicles, the Bilstein B6 Offroad gas-pressure shock absorber is the perfect suspension solution. This version of the Bilstein B6 shock absorber has been adapted to fulfil Australian 4 Wheel Drive requirements. The Bilstein B6 Offroad shock absorber has been developed to reduce the kind of undesirable handling dynamics such as uncontrolled movements that are so inherent in 4WDs thanks to their high structure.
This is a complete Bilstein lift kit for a Toyota Landcruiser 79 series Dual Cab.
The kit contains:
- 2x Bilstein B6 Offroad Performance Front Shock Absorbers
- 2x King Springs Front Springs
- 2x Bilstein B6 Offroad Performance Rear Shock absorbers
- 2x EFS Leaf Springs
- 1x EFS Brake Proportioning Valve Spacer Block
- 4x EFS U Bolts
- 1x Polyurethane Bush Kit
- 1x Front Swaybar Spacer Kit
- 1x ABS Wire Relocation Kit
Important Notes for setting up your Vehicle Correctly:
- CONSTANT 450kg Load Parabolic Leaf Springs are not recommended for Extreme Offroad Use due to Ground Clearance Issues with Long 2nd Stage Leaf on full droop.
- When selecting Springs to suit your lift, please Select Springs only to suit Current "CONSTANT" Loads Front and Rear.
- Towing Loads are not included in your Constant Load Calculations, as they are not "Constant" Loads.
- Please do not put Occasional Loads into your "Constant" Load determinations.
- Selecting a load rating that is too heavy for your setup will result in Poor Flex Off-Road, Compromised Suspension Travel & Rough Ride, and will cause damage to your new shock absorbers and other components by pushing them outside of their intended range.
- All lift heights stated are estimated lift heights, due to the large number of variables in each different vehicles setup and accessory weights.
Check our Warranty Page
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Auto Parts Co PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.