Bilstein Front Lift Kit - Mitsubishi Triton MQ, MR (04/2015-On)
For over 50 years Bilstein have been the leaders in Monotube Shock Absorber technology. Each Bilstein B6 Offroad shock absorber is assembled by hand in Germany, and the B6 Offroad shocks are designed and tested in Australia, to suit the harsh conditons that Australia throws at them. No matter if it is your daily driver, or a nation-wide tourer, Bilstein shocks will be able to handle it.
Designed specifically to suit off-road vehicles, the Bilstein B6 Offroad gas-pressure shock absorber is the perfect suspension solution. This version of the Bilstein B6 shock absorber has been adapted to fulfil Australian 4 Wheel Drive requirements. The Bilstein B6 Offroad shock absorber has been developed to reduce the kind of undesirable handling dynamics such as uncontrolled movements that are so inherent in 4WDs thanks to their high structure.
This is a complete Bilstein front end lift kit to suit a Mitsubishi Triton MQ, MR (04/2015-On)
Please note: There are no Bar & Winch Compatible Springs to suit this kit.
This is Only Designed for a Vehicle with No Front end Accessories.
The kit contains:
- 2x Bilstein B6 Offroad Performance Front Shock Absorbers
- 2x King Springs Raised Front Springs
- 2x Heavy Duty Strut Top Mounts
- Preassembly of struts.
Important Notes for setting up your Vehicle Correctly:
- When selecting Springs to suit your lift, please Select Springs only to suit Current "CONSTANT" Loads Front and Rear.
- Towing Loads are not included in your Constant Load Calculations, as they are not "Constant" Loads.
- Please do not put Occasional Loads into your "Constant" Load determinations.
- Selecting a load rating that is too heavy for your setup will result in Poor Flex Off-Road, Compromised Suspension Travel & Rough Ride, and will cause damage to your new shock absorbers and other components by pushing them outside of their intended range.
- All lift heights stated are estimated lift heights, due to the large number of variables in each different vehicles setup and accessories.
- Estimated Lift Height 30mm
Check our Warranty Page
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Auto Parts Co PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.