Bilstein Performance Series Long Travel 50-75mm Lift Kit - Holden Colorado RG (2012-2016)
After Lots of R&D on our own in-house Colorado & Customer Vehicles, we are proud to release what we believe is the Best Quality True Long Travel Lift Kit for RG Colorado
We wanted to offer a few Big Gains with these kits as follows.
- A Genuine Big Gain in Flex.
- We achieved 7ƒ?� of Overall Travel in the front end and 14ƒ?� of Overall Travel in the rear end.
- We focused on Reliability of the vehicle.
We didnƒ??t want to throw a big lift at it & have it break every time you go out 4WDƒ??ing.
With that in mind, we have set the ride heights and travel limits on this kit within working limits of the driveline & steering system.
- We have the Front on ours set up at approx 75mm Front Lift and 40mm Rear Lift which sits nicely on 33's as per our vehicle pictured, whilst still maintaining good weight transfer for braking performance.
We built this kit with the following:
- You get Longer Travel Front Struts & Rear Shocks, with Damping Rates Tuned to suit the Vehicle, with safe Droop Lengths keeping the Factory Rack and Tie Rod End Limitations in mind.
- Increased Flex Overall improves Off Road Capabilities & Improves Traction.
- We have optimised the Kit with Tapered Progressive Rate King Springs to aid with the Extra Flex Benefits.
- The Kit uses Long Travel Upper Control Arms to Improve Articulation and add Extra Caster and Camber Correction.
- We have incorporated a Diff Drop Kit to improve CV Angles under all conditions.
The kit contains:
- 2x Blackhawk Long Travel Upper Control Arms.
- 2x Long Travel Bilstein B6 Offroad Front Custom Built Struts (Circlip Height Adjustable)
- 2x King Springs Tapered Progressive Front Coil Springs
- 2x Heavy Duty Strut Top Mounts, including Pre-Assembly of Front Struts and Springs
- 2x Long Travel Bilstein B6 Offroad Rear Shock absorbers
- 2x EFS Leaf Springs
- 2x Greasable Shackles
- 2x Greasable Pins
- 4x Heavy Duty U-Bolts
- 1X Poly Bush Kit
- 1x Rear Brake Line Relocation Kit
- 1x Diff Drop Kit
This Kit is Designed to Fit: Holden Colorado (RG 2012-2016) Note: Does not suit 09/2016-On Facelifted models.
Please allow up to 2 weeks lead time, as we Custom build this kit.
Important Notes for setting up your Vehicle Correctly:
- When selecting Springs to suit your lift, please Select Springs only to suit Current "CONSTANT" Loads Front and Rear.
- Towing Loads are not included in your Constant Load Calculations, as they are not "Constant" Loads.
- Please do not put Occasional Loads into your "Constant" Load determinations.
- Selecting a load rating that is too heavy for your setup will result in Poor Flex Off-Road, Compromised Suspension Travel & Rough Ride, and will cause damage to your new shock absorbers and other components by pushing them outside of their intended range.
- All lift heights stated are estimated lift heights, due to the large number of variables in each different vehicles setup and accessories.
- Estimated Lift Heights:
- Front 50mm or 75mm
- Rear 40-50mm
Check our Warranty Page
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Auto Parts Co PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.