Bilstein Performance Series Long Travel Lift Kit - Holden Colorado RG (2012-2016)
After Lots of R&D on our own in-house Colorado & Customer Vehicles, we are proud to release what we believe is the Best Quality True Long Travel Lift Kit for RG Colorado
We wanted to offer a few Big Gains with these kits as follows.
- A Genuine Big Gain in Flex.
- We achieved 7” of Overall Travel in the front end and 14” of Overall Travel in the rear end.
- We focused on Reliability of the vehicle.
We didn’t want to throw a big lift at it & have it break every time you go out 4WD’ing.
With that in mind, we have set the ride heights and travel limits on this kit within working limits of the driveline & steering system.
- We have the setup at approx 75mm Front Lift and 40mm Rear Lift which sits nicely on 33's as per our vehicle pictured, whilst still maintaining good weight transfer for braking performance.
- Adjustability in the front end to Correct Alignment angles when Raised & also enable further droop over the OE arms ensuring a spot on wheel alignment.
We built this kit with the following:
- You get Longer Travel Front Struts & Rear Shocks, with Damping Rates Tuned to suit the Vehicle, with safe Droop Lengths keeping the Factory Rack and Tie Rod End Limitations in mind.
- Increased Flex Overall improves Off Road Capabilities & Improves Traction.
- We have optimised the Kit with Tapered Progressive Rate King Springs to aid with the Extra Flex Benefits.
- The Kit uses Long Travel Adjustable Upper Control Arms to Improve Articulation and add Extra Caster and Camber Adjustment.
- We have incorporated a Diff Drop Kit to improve CV Angles under all conditions.
The kit contains:
- 2x Long Travel Adjustable Upper Control Arms.
- 2x Long Travel Bilstein B6 Offroad Front Custom Built Struts (Circlip Height Adjustable)
- 2x King Springs Tapered Progressive Front Coil Springs
- 2x Heavy Duty Strut Top Mounts, including Pre-Assembly of Front Struts and Springs
- 2x Long Travel Bilstein B6 Offroad Rear Shock absorbers
- 2x EFS Leaf Springs
- 2x Greasable Shackles
- 2x Greasable Pins
- 4x Heavy Duty U-Bolts
- 1X Poly Bush Kit
- 1x Rear Brake Line Relocation Kit
- 1x Diff Drop Kit
This Kit is Designed to Fit: Holden Colorado (RG 2012-2016) Note: Does not fit 09/2016-On Facelifted models.
Note: If you have a Steel Tray fitted & take this into account when selecting Leaf Springs
Please allow up to 2 weeks for kit, as we Custom build this kit.
Bilstein - 1 year/20,000km King Springs - Lifetime EFS Leaf Springs - 3 Years/100,000km
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Auto Parts Co PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.