Nissan GQ & GU Patrols have an inherent weakness in the Rear Coil Towers resulting in damaged & cracked Coil Towers on the chassis.
This can damage bodywork, fuel lines and brake lines leading to expensive repairs.
Blackhawk 4X4 have looked at other solutions on the market & developed a comprehensive reinforcing system to assist in carrying and spreading the load through the chassis rails.
- The system uses a primary brace folded from 4mm carbon steel.
- This setupincorporates an on car adjustable tie rod setup that ties forward to the crossmember.
- This triangulates the coil tower brace into the chasssis, providing increased rigidity in the system and an additional load path to share the load the coil towers are under.
- Straight forward install with basic hand tools
- No cutting or drilling is required.
- Works with GVM Upgrade spec coils also.
- Works with Factory Bump Stops and Coil Insulators & also the Roadsafe BS002 Bumpstops.
Check our Warranty Page
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Auto Parts Co PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.