BushSkinz Elite Front, Sump, Transmission & Transfer Case Guards - Toyota Landcruiser Prado 120 Series Diesel (2003-2009)
Protect your investment with Quality Bash / Skid Plates
BushSkinz 4X4 was born out of a desire to provide a better 4x4 underbody protection option for 4WD’ers like all of us.
They wanted to give 4WD owners like us more protection and peace of mind for exploring all the rugged, off-the-beaten-path spots that Australia has to offer & developed their leading underbody protection systems.
BushSkinz Elite range has been developed specifically for the four wheel driver who wants the best in protection and coverage but without the weight that comes with bolting big pieces of steel under their vehicle. Made from 6mm 5052 H32 Aluminium, we are able to achieve steel like strength but without the weight, allowing you to maximise the use of your available payload and help keep your vehicle under gross vehicle mass (GVM) when headed out on your next adventure.
- Made from 6mm 5052 H32 Grade Aluminium, Steel like strength without the weight.
- Strategic folds to dramatically increase strength and rigidity compared to cheaper inferior designs.
- Minimal cut outs to maximise strength.
- Compatible with Roadsafe Recovery Points.
- Compatible with Bull Bars from: Toyota, ARB, TJM, Ironman, MCC etc .... We haven't come across a bull bar yet that has been an issue.
- Slotted Vent Design in Front / Intercooler guard to help keep sticks out.
- Full coverage and protection of the front diff.
- Bolt up installation - no modification to vehicle required.
- New high tensile bolts supplied.
- Only 18kg total weight.
- If you're looking for the best quality underbody protection at a great price then BushSkinz 4x4 has you covered!
- 2x Plates: Front Guard / Sump Guard, Transmission Guard & Transfer Case Guard.
- Also included are replacement High Tensile Bolts & Washers as required- Standard Bolts have a very soft head and are prone to damage.
- Toyota Landcruiser Prado 120 Series Diesel (2003-2009)
- Note: This kit is for Diesel Engine Models ONLY
- The Black guards start life out as the standard silver guards, which provide the best durability from the elements, before being primed and powder coated in satin black, for those who prefer a more discreet look.
- We do not keep stock of the Black option as they are generally powder coated on demand.
- Please allow an additional 1 week turn around for Black
- SKU P120-0102-ELITE
- Brand BushSkinz 4x4
- Shipping Weight 18kg
- Shipping Info:
- Package 1: 100cm x 70cm x 10cm
- package 2: 100cm x 55cm x 5cm
Check our Warranty Page
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Auto Parts Co PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.