BushSkinz Elite Lightweight Front, Sump & Transmission Guards - Isuzu D-Max Gen 2 (2012-07/2020)
Protect your investment with Quality Bash / Skid Plates
BushSkinz 4X4 was born out of a desire to provide a better 4x4 underbody protection option for 4WD’ers like all of us.
They wanted to give 4WD owners like us more protection and peace of mind for exploring all the rugged, off-the-beaten-path spots that Australia has to offer & developed their leading underbody protection systems.
BushSkinz Elite range has been developed specifically for the four wheel driver who wants the best in protection and coverage but without the weight that comes with bolting big pieces of steel under their vehicle. Made from 6mm 5052 H32 Aluminium, we are able to achieve steel like strength but without the weight, allowing you to maximise the use of your available payload and help keep your vehicle under gross vehicle mass (GVM) when headed out on your next adventure.
- Made from 6mm 5052 H32 Grade Aluminium, Steel like strength without the weight.
- Strategic folds to dramatically increase strength and rigidity compared to cheaper inferior designs.
- Minimal cut outs to maximise strength.
- Slotted Vent Design in Front / Intercooler guard to help keep sticks out.
- Full coverage and protection of the front diff.
- Bolt up installation - no modification to vehicle required.
- New high tensile bolts supplied.
- Only 18kg total weight.
- Compatible with Road Safe Recovery Points
- If you're looking for the best quality underbody protection at a great price then BushSkinz 4x4 has you covered!
- 3x Plates: Front Guard, Sump Guard & Transmission Guard
- Also included are replacement High Tensile Bolts & Washers as required- Standard Bolts have a very soft head and are prone to damage.
- Isuzu D-Max Gen 2 (2012-07/2020)
- If Vehicle is fitted with a Diff Drop Kit, please select this option from drop down menu when ordering.
- All guards are Silver Zinc Electroplated (the same coating used in many mining applications - NOT a painted finish) which not only looks extremely good but is also a very durable finish protecting them against the elements making them the perfect addition to your pride and joy.
- The Black guards start life out as the standard silver zinc electroplated guards, which provide the best durability from the elements, before being primed and powder coated in satin black, for those who prefer a more discreet look.
- We do not keep stock of the Black option as they are generally powder coated on demand.
- Please allow an additional 1 week turn around for Black
- SKU DMAX-1314-ELITE, DMAX-13DD14-ELITE
- Brand BushSkinz 4x4
- Shipping Weight 18kg
- Shipping Width 0.850m
- Shipping Height 0.150m
- Shipping Length 0.600m
- Shipping Cubic 0.076500000m3
Check our Warranty Page
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Auto Parts Co PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.