BushSkinz Rear Bumper Protector - Mitsubishi Pajero NS, NT, NX (11/2006-12/2015)
Protect your investment with Quality Bash / Skid Plates
BushSkinz 4X4 was born out of a desire to provide a better 4x4 underbody protection option for 4WD’ers like all of us.
They wanted to give 4WD owners like us more protection and peace of mind for exploring all the rugged, off-the-beaten-path spots that Australia has to offer & developed their leading underbody protection systems.
BushSkinz Rear Bumper Protection for the NS to NX Pajero is built solid using a 12mm 5083 Alloy frame.
Underneath is taken care of with 6mm alloy plate making this unit not only light weight but pretty much bomb proof and ready save your plastic rear bumper from being torn off whether it be on the beach, playing in the rocks, belly deep in mud or just dragging on the ground because the rear departure angle is pretty ordinary on the modern Pajero.
Having had several Pajero's at Bushskinz we know all too well how easy it is to destroy the rear bumper which is particularly vulnerable in the area about 50-60cm either side of the tow bar which acts as a big scoop. This guard is designed to make this issue virtually non-existent.
The beauty about this product is that you don't have to have it fitted to your vehicle all the time, which means your aren't carrying around unnecessary weight 99% of the time when you don't need it.
Installing is as simple as putting the tow bar tongue (or recovery point) partially through the centre mount and then lifting the unit and sliding the tow bar tongue in to the tow bar, then you just have to push up the rear of the guard and insert the two bolts. Most people can do this in 5-10minutes, so you can quickly put it on before a trip and then leave it in the shed once you get back.
- This guard requires the Factory tow bar and either the tow bar tongue or a recovery hitch to be installed in the tow bar receiver.
- Vehicle shown is fitted with an aux fuel tank, which does not affect fitment.
- Mitsubishi Pajero NS, NT, NX (11/2006-12/2015)
- All guards are Silver Zinc Electroplated (the same coating used in many mining applications - NOT a painted finish) which not only looks extremely good but is also a very durable finish protecting them against the elements making them the perfect addition to your pride and joy.
- The Black guards start life out as the standard silver zinc electroplated guards, which provide the best durability from the elements, before being primed and powder coated in satin black, for those who prefer a more discreet look.
- We do not keep stock of the Black option as they are generally powder coated on demand.
- Please allow an additional 1 week turn around for Black
- SKU: RBAR-01
- Brand BushSkinz 4x4
- Shipping Weight 10.0000kg
- Shipping Width 1.400m
- Shipping Height 0.100m
- Shipping Length 0.300m
- Shipping Cubic 0.042000000m3
Check our Warranty Page
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Auto Parts Co PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.