Dobinsons 50mm MRR Lift Kit - Toyota Landcruiser 200 Series with KDSS
Adjustable Height for fine tuning Front Ride Height
With serious 4WD owners now pushing their vehicles through harder, harsher terrain with more accessories fitted to their 4×4’s than ever before Dobinsons saw the need for a no compromise, performance engineered shock absorber that offers the ultimate in performance. After years of research, development Dobinsons Produced and have continued to evolve the Monotube Remote Reservoir shock absorbers.
The MRR series has been produced from the highest quality components available and has been built to a quality standard, not a price. The time, expense and expertise that Dobinsons have invested into producing the MRR series has resulted in a shock absorber of superior quality that will provide the ultimate in performance, handling and vehicle comfort no matter what you throw at them.
The Dobinsons MRR lift kit is the ultimate in lift kits for your 4WD. It combines the known quality of Dobinsons components with the performance of a Monotube Remote Reservoir 60mm bore shock and is height adjustable, meaning you can fine tune your ride height to your desired look, or to increase lost height when new accessories have been fitted
This is a complete Dobinsons MRR lift kit for a Toyota Landcruiser 200 Series (2007-On) with KDSS
This kit is designed to lift the front of the vehicle 40-50mm, and the rear 20-30mm to level out the factory rake.
The kit contains:
- 2x Dobinsons MRR Front Shock Absorbers
- 2x Dobinsons Front Coil Springs
- 2x Dobinsons MRR Rear Shock absorbers
- 2x Dobinsons Rear Coil Springs
Important Notes for setting up your Vehicle Correctly:
- When selecting Springs to suit your lift, please Select Springs only to suit Current "CONSTANT" Loads Front and Rear.
- Towing Loads are not included in your Constant Load Calculations, as they are not "Constant" Loads.
- Please do not put Occasional Loads into your "Constant" Load determinations.
- Selecting a load rating that is too heavy for your setup will result in Poor Flex Off-Road, Compromised Suspension Travel & Rough Ride, and will cause damage to your new shock absorbers and other components by pushing them outside of their intended range.
- All lift heights stated are estimated lift heights, due to the large number of variables in each different vehicles setup and accessories.
- Estimated Lift Heights:
- Front 50mm 2"
- Rear 30mm (Recommended to Level Rake out of Vehicle)
- Rear 50mm 2"
Check our Warranty Page
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Auto Parts Co PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.