Dobinsons Monotube IMS 75-85mm Adjustable Front Lift Kit - Holden Colorado RG & 7
Featuring all the same features as the Dobinsons MRR Front Lift Kit minus the remote reservoir, The Dobinsons MT IFP lift kit is great for those who don't need a remote reservoir, or don't want to have the hassle of mounting the reservoir. It combines the known quality of Dobinsons components with the performance of a Monotube 50mm bore shock and is height adjustable, meaning you can fine tune your ride height to your desired look, or to increase lost height when new accessories have been fitted
This is a Dobinsons Monotube IFP Front Lift Kit for a Holden Colorado RG & Colorado RG7 (2011-on)
The kit contains:
- 2x Dobinsons IMS Adjustable Height Front Shock absorbers
- 2x Dobinsons Front Coil Springs
Important Notes for setting up your Vehicle Correctly:
- When selecting Springs to suit your lift, please Select Springs only to suit Current "CONSTANT" Loads Front and Rear.
- Towing Loads are not included in your Constant Load Calculations, as they are not "Constant" Loads.
- Please do not put Occasional Loads into your "Constant" Load determinations.
- Selecting a load rating that is too heavy for your setup will result in Poor Flex Off-Road, Compromised Suspension Travel & Rough Ride, and will cause damage to your new shock absorbers and other components by pushing them outside of their intended range.
- All lift heights stated are estimated lift heights, due to the large number of variables in each different vehicles setup and accessories.
- Max Lift Height for these Struts is 85mm
- Upper Control Arms and a Diff Drop Kit are Required to run these Struts.
Check our Warranty Page
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Auto Parts Co PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.