Dobinsons MRR 60mm Lift Kit - Toyota FJ Cruiser (2006-On)
Adjustable Height for fine tuning Front Ride Height
The Dobinsons MRR lift kit is the ultimate in lift kits for your 4WD. It combines the known quality of Dobinsons components with the performance of a Monotube Remote Reservoir 50mm bore shock and is height adjustable, meaning you can fine tune your ride height to your desired look, or to increase lost height when new accessories have been fitted
This is a complete Dobinsons MRR 60mm lift kit for a Toyota FJ Cruiser (2006-On)
The kit contains:
- 2x Dobinsons MRR Front Shock absorbers
- 2x Dobinsons Front Coil Springs (60mm Raised)
- 2x Dobinsons MRR Rear Shock absorbers
- 2x Dobinsons Rear Coil Springs (60mm Raised)
Important Notes for setting up your Vehicle Correctly:
- When selecting Springs to suit your lift, please Select Springs only to suit Current "CONSTANT" Loads Front and Rear.
- Towing Loads are not included in your Constant Load Calculations, as they are not "Constant" Loads.
- Please do not put Occasional Loads into your "Constant" Load determinations.
- Selecting a load rating that is too heavy for your setup will result in Poor Flex Off-Road, Compromised Suspension Travel & Rough Ride, and will cause damage to your new shock absorbers and other components by pushing them outside of their intended range.
- All lift heights stated are estimated lift heights, due to the large number of variables in each different vehicles setup and accessories.
- Estimated Lift Height 60mm
- Diff Drop Kit and Upper Control Arms will be needed for Suspension & Driveline Alignment Corrections at 60mm of Lift.
Check our Warranty Page
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Auto Parts Co PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.