Enhanced 4WD Suspension is a quality driven product that has been proven in 4WD competitions throughout Australia & pushed to the limits by 4WD enthusiasts around the world.
Please note that while the images show the EFS Elite shocks, this kit comes with XTR shocks
This is a complete EFS suspension lift kit to suit a Toyota Hilux 2005-2015
The base kit Includes:
- 2x EFS XTR Nitro Gas Struts (Front)
- 2x EFS or King Springs Raised Coil Springs
- 2x EFS XTR Nitro Gas Shocks (Rear)
- 2x EFS 0-150kg Leaf Springs
- 4x HD U Bolts
- 1x Polyurethane Bush kit
The EFS XTR Shock Absorber Range is developed specifically for the Out-back off-road Tourer, with a heavily laden 4wd. It is Improved with increased oil capacities to reduce operating temperatures and incorporates a highly robust construction to take on the worst Australian Out-back roads. EFS XTR shock absorber are designed & developed to suit each vehicle and are not a one shock suits all approach. They are constructed from high quality internal and external components to meet the demands of the modern 4wd.
- 64mm External Tube - Greater oil capacity to keep the valve at a lower operating temperature
- Low Pressure Nitrogen Gas - Helps prevent the oil from cavitating (foaming)
- Long Travel Design - Maximises wheel articulation
- 40mm Piston, Twin Tube Construction - Increased control of the spring during the rebound and compression cycles
- 20mm Quality Hardened Chromed Piston Rod - Longer service life, and greater lateral strength
- 2 mm Outer & Inner Wall Thickness - Greater durability and strength
- Dynamic Motion Control Valve - Adjusts to different road & off road conditions Vehicle & Height Specific Valving
- Mounting bushes ƒ?? EFS use long life polyurethane & rubber bushes dependant on application
3 year / 100,000 km warranty
Important Notes for setting up your Vehicle Correctly:
- When selecting Springs to suit your lift, please Select Springs only to suit Current "CONSTANT" Loads Front and Rear.
- Towing Loads are not included in your Constant Load Calculations, as they are not "Constant" Loads.
- Please do not put Occasional Loads into your "Constant" Load determinations.
- Selecting a load rating that is too heavy for your setup will result in Poor Flex Off-Road, Compromised Suspension Travel & Rough Ride, and will cause damage to your new shock absorbers and other components by pushing them outside of their intended range.
- All lift heights stated are estimated lift heights, due to the large number of variables in each different vehicles setup and accessories.
Check our Warranty Page
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Auto Parts Co PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.