Harrop ELocker Kit - Toyota Landcruiser Prado 120 Series Front (2002-2009)
No Compressors, No Leaks, Just Traction!
The Terrain Tamer Differential Locking Kit includes the Australian made Harrop Eaton ELocker. The Harrop Eaton ELocker is an electromagnetic locking differential, requiring no compressor or air lines, that is manually engaged with an on/off switch by the driver.
Internally, the patented Eaton gears are forged and feature a strong 4 pinion design. The Harrop Eaton ELocker has a simple 'drop in' fitting process and allows the front and rear axles to lock independently.
- Enhances off-road towing & performance
- No external module, compressors or hoses
- Patented positive-electronic locking
- Superior servicable design
- Push button operation
- Precision-forged gears
- 4 pinion design
- ELocker 30 Spline Diff Centre
- Cable ties & assorted fitting hardware.
- Toyota Landcruiser Prado 120 Series IFS (2002-2009) FRONT
- *PLEASE NOTE* Please choose your Gear Ratio as there are 2 different Lockers depending on Gear Ratio.
- If you are unsure of your Gear Ratio, Call Toyota with your Vin Number and they will be able to tell you.
- May require grinding in housing to seat Electromagnet.
Check our Warranty Page
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Auto Parts Co PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.