Lion Deep Cycle Batteries are specifically designed and manufactured to meet the strenuous demands of today’s Deep Cycle applications, requiring sustained power over extended periods. The comprehensive range of Lion Deep Cycle Batteries is available for applications across all Recreational, Marine, Commercial, Mobility and UPS Stand By markets.
Absorbed Glass Mat battery technology allows for a fully sealed battery design with active electrolyte held in an absorbed state between the plates and immobilised by a very fine fibreglass mat. The outcome is a Dual Purpose battery with enhanced discharge and recharge efficiency, high resistance against vibration and leak proof, non gassing benefits for safety, installation flexibility and peace of mind.
- Maintenance-Free, Non-Spillable - Proven VRLA technology guarantees safe operation without maintenance and ‘nonrestricted article’ ( road use ) status for transportation.
- Low Self-Discharge - Lead-calcium alloy grids and use of high purity lead account for superior shelf-life characteristics permitting storage for extended periods of time.
- Designed-In Reliability - Cutting-edge manufacturing and process control combined with meticulous quality assurance procedures guarantee consistent and dependable performance.
- Absorbent Glass Mat(AGM) technology for efficient gas recombination of up to 99% and freedom from electrolyte maintenance or water adding.
- Integrated Carry Handles
- Dimensionss - 305mm x 166mm x 214mm
- Weight - 28.4kg
- Capacity (AH) - 100
- Voltage - 12v
- To obtain maximum cycle life from your EV battery it is important that a suitable charging profile is used.
- Please ensure your DC/DC charging or home charging systems are AGM Compatible.
Check our Warranty Page
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Auto Parts Co PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.