Offroad Animal Rock Slider Side Steps with Scrub Rails - Toyota Landcruiser 76 Series Wagon (2007-On)
Okay these rock sliders and brush rails kick arse. I mean seriously look at them. No other comes close.
Designed with serious protection in mind as well as stunning good looks, you'll be the envy of all with these bad boys installed.
Don't let your vulnerable sills cop a hiding. Ditch those factory piss-weak steps off and install these bad boys for piece of mind protection and great access as a step.
A very innovative design has made these super tough sliders easier to fit than most others. First install the 3 heavy duty steel brackets on chassis, then install our awesome backbone and tread step.
The backbone is made from ultra tough 6061 T6 Aluminium extrusion that is designed to be much stronger than any steel section other are using. Being similar in weight and much stronger, it also allows for easy fitment of the steel tread plate step.
Option up to have the Offroad Animal scrub rails if you have our Toro bar as shown in listing pictures for even better protection.
These come standard in Matte Black. The slider step with scrub rails is different to the step with no scrub rails. The mounting brackets and extrusion however are the same
- Seriously protects sills of your 76 Series Land Cruiser
- Handy step for getting in and out of your Cruiser Wagon or accessing your roof rack
- Looks way better than any other slider out there
- Did I mention these bad boys look fully sick?
- Easy install
- Angled up by 30 degrees for awesome off-road clearance.
- Heavy duty steel brackets mount individually direct to chassis and to backbone
- Crazy strong backbone, made from Aluminium 6061 T6 Extrusion
- Tough steel step with extruded tread for nice look and feel, and actually works heaps better than diamond plate for grip
Included in Kit:
- 2x Rock Slider Side Steps
- 2x Brush Bars to suit Toro Bar
- 1x Mounting Bracket Kit for Side Steps
- A butt load of nuts and bolts to make it all sit nice and pretty
- Toyota Landcruiser 76 Series Wagon (2007-On)
- 24 Months Warranty
- Suggested Install time: Approx 2 hours + add another Hour or so if also installing the Optional Scrub Bar kit
- Install difficulty: 4/10-5/10
Check our Warranty Page
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Auto Parts Co PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.