Roadsafe Strut Spacer Kit Prado 90-95 Series (1996-2002) D-Max (07/2012-On) Ranger (2011-On) Everest (2015-On) Colorado (11/2012-On)
Coil Strut Spacers are the ideal way of generating lift of vehicles with strut front ends. They fit to the top of the strut and maintain full articulation of the front end.
Using these spacers, you are able to lift the front end a little more that with conventional springs and even out any 'nose-dive' appearance while still using stock suspension, or increase the height of your aftermarket setup.
Sold as a pair kit with hardware included, These strut spacers are a cost effective & easy way to provide a lift to your vehicle.
There is a range of heights or thicknesses that provide different levels of lift;
- 10mm thick will provide approximately 15mm of lift (20mm of lift on Ranger, Everest and BT50)
- 25mm thick will provide approximately 37mm of lift (50mm of lift on Ranger, Everest and BT50)
- 35mm thick will provide approximately 50mm (2") of lift (70mm of lift on Ranger, Everest and BT50)
- 2 x Coil Strut Spacers
- 6 x Nuts, studs & Washers
These spacers are designed to fit:
- Ford Ranger PX (2011-2015)
- Ford Ranger PX MKII (2015-on)
- Ford Everest (2015-on)
- Mazda BT50 (2011-on)
- Holden Colorado RG (2012-on)
- Holden Colorado 7 (2012-on)
- Isuzu D-Max (2012-on)
- Toyota Prado 90/95 Series
Check our Warranty Page
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Auto Parts Co PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.