Safari 4x4's range of Australian Made Snorkels are designed to deliver a huge volume of the coolest and cleanest air possible into the stock air cleaner assembly of your 4x4.
To ensure maximum airflow, Safari took the decision to design a snorkel system that raised the air intake to prevent ingesting harmful elements to the vehicle's air cleaner.
Huge airflow is but one aspect of the ultimate in snorkel design. The Safari snorkel air ram is designed to perform two very important roles. The most obvious is to funnel cool clean air into the snorkel body - but just as importantly, the Safari air ram acts as a highly efficient water separator to remove rainwater from the incoming air stream - thus ensuring safe engine operation through even the most torrential tropical storms.
The genuine Safari Snorkel body and air ram is manufactured to the highest standards in durable, UV stable, cross-linked polyethylene material. In addition, the substantial material wall thickness delivers huge physical strength to ensure that your snorkel breezes through the toughest off-road conditions on the planet.
- Australian designed, moulded and manufactured
- Raised air intake to prevent your engine from ingesting harmful elements
- Increased airflow for your engine
- Water separating air ram design to remove water from the air stream
- Durable and UV stable snorkel and air ram for added strength
- Comprehensive Snorkel fitting guide with an accurate template for installation. No second guessing yourself!
- Lifetime Warranty
- Designed to mount on the Right Hand side of your vehicle
- Jeep Cherokee/Liberty KJ 1/2002- PowertechV6 3.7L Petrol
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Auto Parts Co PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.