Save yourself time on your front end strut / coil installation with this pre-assembled coil strut combo kit, with no need for spring compressors during installation. Each strut comes complete with new OE style top plates that eliminate the need to re-use your old or worn top plates during a typical installation.
Available in 40mm bore Foam Cell 9 Stage adjustable or 41mm bore Foam Cell and featuring Australian made coil springs, these struts will bring the front of your 4WD up 40mm and dramatically improve the ride.
Kit includes 2x Assembled Struts to suit:
-Holden Colorado 7 & Trailblazer 2011-on
Important Notes for setting up your Vehicle Correctly:
- When selecting Springs to suit your lift, please Select Springs only to suit Current "CONSTANT" Loads Front and Rear.
- Towing Loads are not included in your Constant Load Calculations, as they are not "Constant" Loads.
- Please do not put Occasional Loads into your "Constant" Load determinations.
- Selecting a load rating that is too heavy for your setup will result in Poor Flex Off-Road, Compromised Suspension Travel & Rough Ride, and will cause damage to your new shock absorbers and other components by pushing them outside of their intended range.
- All lift heights stated are estimated lift heights, due to the large number of variables in each different vehicles setup and accessories.
Check our Warranty Page
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Auto Parts Co PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.