Born from the demands of serious off-road competition, Xrox® bars deliver the results you want – serious good looks, extreme off-roading capabilities, airbag and ADR compliant and the durability that real steel and Australian design delivers.
Xrox® gives you the protection you need with the clearance you crave. Lighter than traditional bull bars, our smart “winged” design allows for fast easy replacement while maintaining strength.
Steel cross over tube bullbars are the ultimate in offroad and hard terrain driving. The steep incline of the side wings allow for greater approach angles by giving the wheels more upward clearance and free them to turn for difficult ascents.
XROX Bullbars are also bead blasted and coated in a heavy-duty powder coat for a tough and professional finish. The unique three-piece design also allows for simple shipping and easier repair or parts replacement.
XROX bars are also coated in a durable zinc undercoat to help prevent the possible development of corrosion and surface rust.
Each bar contains 9 multi-function tags for the fitment of aerials, spotlights and sand flags, giving the option for a truly modular fit out. Built in hi-lift jack points together with mounting positions for winches, tow hooks, recovery eyes, lights, aerials and sand flags gives you the versatility you need.
- 2 x Hi Lift Jacking Points.
- 4 or 6 Recovery Hook/Eye Locations.
- 9 x Aerial / Sandflag / Spotlight Tabs.
- Constructed from 2" Steel Tube.
- Includes Bash Plate on selected bars, see description below for specs (incorporated in design of bar).
- Finished in Black Powdercoat.
- Detachable Side Wings (can be easily replaced if damaged).
- Supports up to 15,000lb Low Mount Winch (frame included).
- Airbag Compatible.
- Improves Ground Clearance & Approach Angles.
- Designed & Manufactured in Australia.
Suits: Hilux 4WD 11/2001-02/2005
Includes Bash Plates: No
Bumper Cut: No
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Auto Parts Co PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.