Designed for use with the LandCruiser 300 Series, the ARB patch loom can be used in conjunction with ARB driving light looms, providing an integration into the vehicle CAN system, picking up the correct high beam signals from the factory OE headlights to provide on/off signals to the fitted driving lights.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Harness DL HB signal – suits ARB diving light looms
• Patent pending loom design
• Required for the use of driving lights to be installed on the LC300 series
• Provides clean, safe high beam signal pick-up from vehicle CAN system when used in conjunction with ARB driving light looms
• Improved install time with fuse taps and quick connect plugs
• Use of automotive grade products exceeding industry standards
• Minimal removal of vehicle panels over genuine OE harness
• As per the genuine OE harness and safety requirements, the driving lights will disable with the use of auto high beam & auto headlight functions
- Toyota Landcruiser 300 Series
Requires fitment in conjunction with ARB Driving Light Loom
Generic image used to show basic concept of components. Actual product will be supplied as per ARB's specs and will suit LC300.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Auto Parts Co PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.