Bilstein 30mm Lift Kit - Mitsubishi Triton MQ & MR (04/2015-On)
For over 50 years Bilstein have been the leaders in Monotube Shock Absorber technology. Each Bilstein B6 Offroad shock absorber is assembled by hand in Germany, and the B6 Offroad shocks are designed and tested in Australia, to suit the harsh conditons that Australia throws at them. No matter if it is your daily driver, or a nation-wide tourer, Bilstein shocks will be able to handle it.
Designed specifically to suit off-road vehicles, the Bilstein B6 Offroad gas-pressure shock absorber is the perfect suspension solution. This version of the Bilstein B6 shock absorber has been adapted to fulfil Australian 4 Wheel Drive requirements. The Bilstein B6 Offroad shock absorber has been developed to reduce the kind of undesirable handling dynamics such as uncontrolled movements that are so inherent in 4WDs thanks to their high structure.
This is a complete Bilstein lift kit for a Mitsubishi Triton MQ & MR
The kit contains:
- 2x Bilstein B6 Offroad Performance Front Shock Absorbers
- 2x King Springs Front Springs
- 2x Bilstein B6 Offroad Performance Rear Shock absorbers
- 2x Leaf Springs
- 4x HD U Bolts
- 1x Polyurethane Bush Kit
Where available for this model we have added the option to upgrade for King Springs Patented Taper Wire Coils.
The Taper Wire Coils offer benefits in ride comfort over bumps as the tapered section of the coil comes in to play by ramping the spring rate up and down progressively, giving added comfort in the transition through bump and rebound as the spring opens and compresses.
Important Notes for setting up your Vehicle Correctly:
- Triton's have Limited Droop When Raised & a Shortened Upper Bumpstop Kit to Maximise Travel is Strongly Recommended.
- When selecting Springs to suit your lift, please Select Springs only to suit Current "CONSTANT" Loads Front and Rear.
- Towing Loads are not included in your Constant Load Calculations, as they are not "Constant" Loads.
- Please do not put Occasional Loads into your "Constant" Load determinations.
- Selecting a load rating that is too heavy for your setup will result in Poor Flex Off-Road, Compromised Suspension Travel & Rough Ride, and will cause damage to your new shock absorbers and other components by pushing them outside of their intended range.
- All lift heights stated are estimated lift heights, due to the large number of variables in each different vehicles setup and accessories.
Check our Warranty Page
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Auto Parts Co PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.