Bilstein 35-40mm Lift Kit - Land Rover Discovery S2
For over 50 years Bilstein have been the leaders in Monotube Shock Absorber technology. Each Bilstein B6 Offroad shock absorber is assembled by hand in Germany, and the B6 Offroad shocks are designed and tested in Australia, to suit the harsh conditons that Australia throws at them. No matter if it is your daily driver, or a nation-wide tourer, Bilstein shocks will be able to handle it.
This is a complete Bilstein B6 Offroad lift kit for a Land Rover Defender Series 2.
The kit contains:
- 2x Bilstein B6 Offroad Front Shock Absorbers
- 2x King Front Coil Springs
- 2x Bilstein B6 Offroad Rear Shock absorbers
- 2x King Rear Coil Springs
Where available for this model we have added the option to upgrade for King Springs Patented Taper Wire Coils.
The Taper Wire Coils offer benefits in ride comfort over bumps as the tapered section of the coil comes in to play by ramping the spring rate up and down progressively, giving added comfort in the transition through bump and rebound as the spring opens and compresses.
Important Notes for setting up your Vehicle Correctly:
- When selecting Springs to suit your lift, please Select Springs only to suit Current "CONSTANT" Loads Front and Rear.
- Towing Loads are not included in your Constant Load Calculations, as they are not "Constant" Loads.
- Please do not put Occasional Loads into your "Constant" Load determinations.
- Selecting a load rating that is too heavy for your setup will result in Poor Flex Off-Road, Compromised Suspension Travel & Rough Ride, and will cause damage to your new shock absorbers and other components by pushing them outside of their intended range.
- All lift heights stated are estimated lift heights, due to the large number of variables in each different vehicles setup and accessory weights.
Check our Warranty Page
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Auto Parts Co PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.