Bilstein 40-45mm Lift Kit - Ford Everest Wagon UA1 (2015-09/2018)
For over 50 years Bilstein have been the leaders in Monotube Shock Absorber technology. Each Bilstein B6 Offroad shock absorber is assembled by hand in Germany, and the B6 Offroad shocks are designed and tested in Australia, to suit the harsh conditons that Australia throws at them. No matter if it is your daily driver, or a nation-wide tourer, Bilstein shocks will be able to handle it.
This is a complete Bilstein B6 Offroad lift kit for a Series 1 Ford Everest UA1 with coil rear suspension.
The kit contains:
- 2x Bilstein B6 Offroad Front Shock Absorbers
- 2x King Front Coil Springs
- 2x Bilstein B6 Offroad Rear Shock absorbers Note: Requires reusal of Factory OE Upper Shock Bushes
- 2x King Rear Coil Springs
Series 1 Ford Everest UA1 3.2L
Important Notes for setting up your Vehicle Correctly:
- When selecting Springs to suit your lift, please Select Springs only to suit Current "CONSTANT" Loads Front and Rear.
- Towing Loads are not included in your Constant Load Calculations, as they are not "Constant" Loads.
- Please do not put Occasional Loads into your "Constant" Load determinations.
- Selecting a load rating that is too heavy for your setup will result in Poor Flex Off-Road, Compromised Suspension Travel & Rough Ride, and will cause damage to your new shock absorbers and other components by pushing them outside of their intended range.
- All lift heights stated are estimated lift heights, due to the large number of variables in each different vehicles setup and accessories.
- Estimated Lift Height 40-45mm
Check our Warranty Page
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Auto Parts Co PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.