BushSkinz Front & Sump Guards - Toyota Landcruiser Prado 120 Series (2003-2009)
Protect your investment with Quality Bash / Skid Plates
BushSkinz 4X4 was born out of a desire to provide a better 4x4 underbody protection option for 4WD’ers like all of us.
They wanted to give 4WD owners like us more protection and peace of mind for exploring all the rugged, off-the-beaten-path spots that Australia has to offer & developed their leading underbody protection systems.
BushSkinz 4x4 Underbody Protection is made from 4mm Laser Cut Steel, making them not only extremely strong but also extremely good looking and easy to fit. The difference between 3mm and 4mm steel is huge and if you want the ultimate in protection then these 4mm plates are the guards for you.
- Made from 4mm steel.
- Industrial silver zinc electroplated finish for durable corrosion protection, better suited as a primary coating compared to paint for offroad conditions.
- Strategic folds to dramatically increase strength and rigidity compared to cheaper inferior designs.
- Minimal cut outs to maximise strength.
- Compatible with Roadsafe Recovery Points.
- Compatible with Bull Bars from: Toyota, ARB, TJM, Ironman, MCC etc .... We haven't come across a bull bar yet that has been an issue.
- Slotted Vent Design in Front / Intercooler guard to help keep sticks out.
- Full coverage and protection of the front diff.
- Bolt up installation - no modification to vehicle required.
- New high tensile bolts supplied.
- Only 20kg total weight.
- If you're looking for the best quality underbody protection at a great price then BushSkinz 4x4 has you covered!
- 1x Plate: Front Guard / Sump Guard
- Also included are replacement High Tensile Bolts & Washers as required- Standard Bolts have a very soft head and are prone to damage.
- Toyota Landcruiser Prado 120 Series (2003-2009)
- If Vehicle is fitted with a Diff Drop Kit, please select your diff drop option from drop down menu when ordering.
- All guards are Silver Zinc Electroplated (the same coating used in many mining applications - NOT a painted finish) which not only looks extremely good but is also a very durable finish protecting them against the elements making them the perfect addition to your pride and joy.
- The Black guards start life out as the standard silver zinc electroplated guards, which provide the best durability from the elements, before being primed and powder coated in satin black, for those who prefer a more discreet look.
- We do not keep stock of the Black option as they are generally powder coated on demand.
- Please allow an additional 1 week turn around for Black
- SKU P120-01, P120-01DD
- Brand BushSkinz 4x4
- Shipping Weight 20kg
- Shipping Width 100cm
- Shipping Height 15cm
- Shipping Length 70cm
Check our Warranty Page
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Auto Parts Co PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.