Caloffroad Bilstein 50-75mm Front Lift Kit - Ranger PX1, PX2 & Mazda BT50
For over 50 years Bilstein have been the leaders in Monotube Shock Absorber technology. Each Bilstein Platinum Series shock absorber is assembled by hand in Germany, and the Platinum Series Offroad shocks are designed and tested in Australia, to suit the harsh conditons that Australia throws at them.
The front struts are circlip height adjustable and can offer a 2" or 3" ride height!
This is a complete Caloffroad Bilstein front end lift kit for:
- PX1 & PX2 Ranger (2011-2018)
- Mazda BT50 (2011-on)
The kit contains:
- 2x Caloffroad Bilstein Front Shock Absorbers Pre-Assembled with COR Platinum Comfort Tapered Springs & New Strut Mounts
Important Notes for setting up your Vehicle Correctly:
- When selecting Springs to suit your lift, please Select Springs only to suit Current "CONSTANT" Loads Front and Rear.
- Towing Loads are not included in your Constant Load Calculations, as they are not "Constant" Loads.
- Please do not put Occasional Loads into your "Constant" Load determinations.
- Selecting a load rating that is too heavy for your setup will result in Poor Flex Off-Road, Compromised Suspension Travel & Rough Ride, and will cause damage to your new shock absorbers and other components by pushing them outside of their intended range.
- All lift heights stated are estimated lift heights, due to the large number of variables in each different vehicles setup and accessories.
- Estimated Front Lift Height 50mm or 75mm
Check our Warranty Page
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Auto Parts Co PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.