Dobinsons Monotube IMS 40-45mm Lift Kit - Isuzu MU-X UCS40 (08/2020-On)
Featuring all the same features as the Dobinsons MRR lift kit minus the remote reservoir, The Dobinsons IMS lift kit is great for those who don't need a remote reservoir, or don't want to have the hassle of mounting the reservoir. It combines the known quality of Dobinsons components with the performance of a Monotube 50mm bore shock and is height adjustable, meaning you can fine tune your ride height to your desired look, or to increase lost height when new accessories have been fitted
This is a complete Dobinsons Monotube IMS lift kit for a Isuzu MU-X UCS40 (08/2020-On)
The kit contains:
- 2x Dobinsons IMS Front Shock absorbers
- 2x Dobinsons Front Coil Springs
- 2x Dobinsons IMS Rear Shock absorbers
- 2x Dobinsons Rear Coil Springs
Important Notes for setting up your Vehicle Correctly:
- When lifting the Front in these they are very sensitive to changes on Height with the Steering Geometry.
- They will sit Extremely High with Bad Toe in and Positive Camber until wheel aligned.
- ** It is Critical not to fit Heavy Duty Springs to suit Accessories that are not fitted yet fitted, or you are going to have problems with alignment and electronics **
- We recommend fitting Accessories 1st and then set the Suspension up to cope with them.
- Front Ride Height can vary by as much as 20-25mm before and after alignment on this model.
- Height Measurements cannot be done until the vehicle is wheel aligned.
- We recommend vehicles are not driven until they are Wheel aligned.
- When selecting Springs to suit your lift, please Select Springs only to suit Current "CONSTANT" Loads Front and Rear.
- Towing Loads are not included in your Constant Load Calculations, as they are not "Constant" Loads.
- Please do not put Occasional Loads into your "Constant" Load determinations.
- Selecting a load rating that is too heavy for your setup will result in Poor Flex Off-Road, Compromised Suspension Travel & Rough Ride, and will cause damage to your new shock absorbers and other components by pushing them outside of their intended range.
Check our Warranty Page
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Auto Parts Co PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.