Dobinsons MRR 3" 75mm Lift Kit - Toyota Landcruiser 79 Series Single Cab 4.5L V8 Diesel (2007-2016) Pre-Facelift
Monster 60mm Bore Remote Res Shocks
With serious 4WD owners now pushing their vehicles through harder, harsher terrain with more accessories fitted to their 4×4’s than ever before Dobinsons saw the need for a no compromise, performance engineered shock absorber that offers the ultimate in performance. After years of research, development Dobinsons Produced and have continued to evolve the Monotube Remote Reservoir shock absorbers.
The MRR series has been produced from the highest quality components available and has been built to a quality standard, not a price. The time, expense and expertise that Dobinsons have invested into producing the MRR series has resulted in a shock absorber of superior quality that will provide the ultimate in performance, handling and vehicle comfort no matter what you throw at them.
Featuring a high performance inverted Monotube shock design, 60mm bore, 22mm piston rod and remote reservoir technology, the Dobinsons MRR lift kit is what your 79 series 'Cruiser needs to tackle heavy corrugations and high weight loads.
This is a complete Dobinsons MRR 75MM lift kit for a Toyota Landcruiser 79 Series Singls Cab 4.5L V8 Diesel (2007-2016) Pre-Facelift
The kit contains:
- 2x Dobinsons 60mm Bore Monotube Remote Reservoir Front Shock Absorbers
- 2x Dobinsons 75mm Front Coil Springs
- 2x Dobinsons 60mm Bore Monotube Remote Reservoir Rear Shock absorbers
- 2x Dobinsons 75mm Leaf Springs
- 1x Dobinsons Brake Proportioning Valve Spacer
- 4x HD U Bolts
- 1x Polyurethane Bush Kit
- 1x ABS Line Spacer Kit
- 1x Front Adjustable Panhard Rod
- 1x Castor Correction Bush Kit
- 2x Rear Greasable Pins
- 2x Rear Greasable Shackles
- 1x Dobinsons Steering Damper
- 1x Front Sway Bar Extension Kit
Important Notes for setting up your Vehicle Correctly:
- When selecting Springs to suit your lift, please Select Springs only to suit Current "CONSTANT" Loads Front and Rear.
- Towing Loads are not included in your Constant Load Calculations, as they are not "Constant" Loads.
- Please do not put Occasional Loads into your "Constant" Load determinations.
- Selecting a load rating that is too heavy for your setup will result in Poor Flex Off-Road, Compromised Suspension Travel & Rough Ride, and will cause damage to your new shock absorbers and other components by pushing them outside of their intended range.
- All lift heights stated are estimated lift heights, due to the large number of variables in each different vehicles setup and accessories.
- Estimated Lift Height 75mm 3"
Check our Warranty Page
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Auto Parts Co PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.