Dobinsons Nitro Gas Lift Kit - Nissan Navara NP300
Dobinsons Spring & Suspension established in 1953, is largely based on Leaf and Coil Spring Manufacturing and the supply of Suspension Components. With several generations of family ownership and experiences, Dobinsons has become one of the leaders in the Spring Industry in Australia applying the years of knowledge into their products.
This is a complete Dobinsons Nitro Gas lift kit for a Nissan Navara NP300 with coil rear suspension
The kit contains:
- 2x Dobinsons Nitro Gas Front Shock absorbers
- 2x Dobinsons Front Coil Springs (multiple rates to suit your vehicle)
- 2x Dobinsons Nitro Gas Rear Shock absorbers
- 2x Dobinsons Rear Coil Springs
- Rear Swaybar Extension & HID Headlight Alignment Kit
Will be required on all vehicles equipped with HID Headlights to reset headlight aim after fitting Suspension Lift & is strongly recommended on all vehicles to help reset Swaybar Angles after a lift is fitted to help maximise Travel
- On HID equipped Vehicles, use all 3 parts in the kit.
- On Non HID equipped Vehicles, just use the Swaybar Relocation Brackets in the kit.
Important Notes for setting up your Vehicle Correctly:
- When selecting Springs to suit your lift, please Select Springs only to suit Current "CONSTANT" Loads Front and Rear.
- Towing Loads are not included in your Constant Load Calculations, as they are not "Constant" Loads.
- Please do not put Occasional Loads into your "Constant" Load determinations.
- Selecting a load rating that is too heavy for your setup will result in Poor Flex Off-Road, Compromised Suspension Travel & Rough Ride, and will cause damage to your new shock absorbers and other components by pushing them outside of their intended range.
- All lift heights stated are estimated lift heights, due to the large number of variables in each different vehicles setup and accessories.
Check our Warranty Page
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Auto Parts Co PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.