EFS 35mm Lift Kit - Ford Ranger PJ-PK (2006-2011)
Enhanced 4WD Suspension is a quality driven product that has been proven in 4WD competitions throughout Australia & pushed to the limits by 4WD enthusiasts around the world.
Lift Kit for Ford Ranger PJ-PK
The kit contains:
- 2x EFS Elite Front Shock Absorbers
- 2x EFS Elite Rear Shock absorbers
- 2x EFS Rear Leaf Springs 150-200kg Constant Weight
- 1x HD Shackle Bush Kit
- 4x HD EFS U-Bolts
- 1x EFS Front Shock Tower Reinforcement Kit (Supplied at No Charge) .... This is a must on these to stop the Shock Tower tops breaking off the Chassis & many others do not even offer them in their kits.
- 2x EFS HD Front Torsion Bars
- Ford Ranger PJ-PK 2.5L & 3.0L (2006-2011)
Important Notes for setting up your Vehicle Correctly:
- When selecting Springs to suit your lift, please Select Springs only to suit Current "CONSTANT" Loads Front and Rear.
- Towing Loads are not included in your Constant Load Calculations, as they are not "Constant" Loads.
- Please do not put Occasional Loads into your "Constant" Load determinations.
- Selecting a load rating that is too heavy for your setup will result in Poor Flex Off-Road, Compromised Suspension Travel & Rough Ride, and will cause damage to your new shock absorbers and other components by pushing them outside of their intended range.
- All lift heights stated are estimated lift heights, due to the large number of variables in each different vehicles setup and accessories.
- Estimated Lift Height 35mm
Check our Warranty Page
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Auto Parts Co PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.