EFS Elite 75mm Lift Kit - Nissan Patrol GU Ute Coil/Coil (1997-2016)
Enhanced 4WD Suspension is a quality driven product that has been proven in 4WD competitions throughout Australia & pushed to the limits by 4WD enthusiasts around the world.
The EFS Elite Shock Absorber Range is developed for the 4wd owner who only pursues the best for their 4wd.
EFS is built with high quality Internal & external components combined to give you excellent performance and longevity.
EFS shock absorbers are vehicle & height specific with valving developed to suit each vehicle. "Not a one shock suits all approach"
- 51mm - 60mm External Tube - Greater oil capacity to keep the Shock Absorber at a lower operating temperature
- Low Pressure Nitrogen Gas charged to prevent the oil from cavitating (foaming)
- Long Travel Design - Maximises wheel articulation
- 35mm Piston, Twin Tube Construction gives increased control of the spring during rebound and compression cycles
- 16mm Quality Hardened Chromed Piston Rod gives long service life, and great lateral strength
- 1.5mm Outer & Inner Wall Thickness gives great durability and strength
- Dynamic Motion Control Valve - Adjusts to different on road & offroad conditions
- HI quality elastomer and rubber mounting bushes to suit specific applications
- 3 year / 100,000 km warranty
The Kit Includes:
- 2x EFS Elite Front Shock Absorbers
- 2x EFS Front Coil Springs
- 2x EFS Elite Rear Shock absorbers
- 2x EFS Rear Coil Springs
- 1x Caster Correction Bush Kit
- 1x HD Adjustable Front Panhard Rod
- 1X HD Adjustable Rear Panhard Rod
Extended Swaybar Links are Recommended for this kit to maximise Travel.
- Nissan Patrol GU Ute Coil/Coil (1997-2016)
Important Notes for setting up your Vehicle Correctly:
- When selecting Springs to suit your lift, please Select Springs only to suit Current "CONSTANT" Loads Front and Rear.
- Do Not include “Future Planned Mods” into your weight calculations if they are not fitted to the vehicle.
- Towing Loads are not included in your Constant Load Calculations, as they are not "Constant" Loads.
- Do not put “Occasional” Loads into your "Constant" Load determinations.
- Selecting a load rating that is too heavy for your setup will result in Poor Flex Offroad, Very Rough Ride, Compromised suspension Travel, and will cause damage to your new Shock Absorbers and other components by pushing them outside of their intended range & Void the Warranty on them.
- If you are in any Doubt, Please click on the link below on how to setup your suspension correctly
- All lift heights stated are estimated lift heights, due to the large number of variables in each different vehicle’s setup and accessories.
- Estimated Lift Height 75mm
Check our Warranty Page
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Auto Parts Co PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.